All New Gen III – Gt2 *SUPER MOUSE 48*
**SPECIAL PRICE – $245**
ONLY WHILE CURRENT STOCKS LAST
The more Powerful engine is easy to fit with some mechanical ability and basic tools. The GT2 Super Mouse with ‘Angle Fire’ head includes all components in the kit for mounting to your bicycle frame.
Fitting – Front engine mount accommodates the 40 to 50mm down tubes, with rear engine mount seat tube 28 to 32mm diameter range, gives better engine mounting clearance.
The newly up graded engine incorporates integrated HT coil & 3 point spark plug, larger engine mounts and angle fire plug head. The new Intake Tube with larger tube aperture gives better fuel breathing intake for more engine power. The integral CDI gives better engine spark straight from the solid state magneto coil.
No more bullet connectors to loosen and water tight coil HT power delivered straight to the 3 point spark plug.
Wider front & rear engine mounts allow the StarFire Super Rat & Super Mouse motors to fit lower into the bike frame and give more space at the top end. StarFire 70cc ‘Super Rat’ & 48cc ‘Super Mouse’ engines both have the ‘Angle Fire Head’ and include the 3 point spark plugs with the motor kits for more go!
For durability the Body of ‘THE MOUSE’ incorporates heavy duty 6203 crankshaft bearings and 7.5 wide oil seals on both sides of the shaft.
One piece Flywheel counter balances 23 needle bearing with improved lubrication vent.
The ‘HEART’ of THE SUPER MOUSE has a 40×39.8mm barrel bore & stroke that gives unbelievable power that you can only experience on the back of the motorized StarFire Super Mouse.
The RUN IN period strongly recommended by StarFire Distributors, is a period at low speeds of 15/20 kph on short 20/30 minute journeys to prevent engine over heating, be observed. During the run in period, we recommend strongly, that the petrol to oil mix ratio for your StarFire two stroke engine be…18 parts fuel to 1 part of top quality Synthetic two stroke motor oil. After your engine has been run in, burning approx fifteen litres at fuel ratio of 18:1 through the engine motor, you can change the petrol/oil mixture to…25 parts fuel to 1 part of top quality synthetic two stroke motor oil, some synthetic two stroke oil recommendations to consider are…. Castrol TTS, Castrol R30, Castrol A747 racing oil, Shell Advance. When your StarFire Engine has been run in, this will give longevity of engine life, better engine performance and extra power with a lower fuel consumption.
StarFire Gen III Gt2 SUPER MOUSE 48 ‘Angle Fire’ Motorized Bike Engine Kit Specification…
- Engine Type — Two Stroke Air Cooled Single Cylinder Friction Start
- Head — 3 point Spark Plug in 45 Degree ‘Angle Fire’ Configuration.
- Fuel Run In Ratio Mix — 18:1 Using synthetic two stroke oil – Castrol R30
- Fuel Regular Ratio Mix — 25:1 Using synthetic two stroke oil – Castrol R30
- Engine Displacement — 48cc
- CNC Machined One Piece Flywheels & Shaft
- Bigger 6203 P5 Crankshaft Bearings
- 7.5 Oil Seals both sides
- Dual Needle Bearings on Piston Connecting Rod
- Improved Cylinder Design with Free Flow Porting
- Bore — 40mm
- Stroke — 39.8mm
- Compression Ratio — 6.4 : 1
- Ignition — Fan Cooled, Electronic Solid State ‘water tight’ Integral Magneto & HT CDI Coils
- Bigger 40mm Carburettor Intake Manifold
- Power Rating — 1.45kw @ 5500rpm
- Average Speed — 50kph
- Fuel Economy (after run in) — 150km/litre fuel
- Weight (kit) — 9.2kg
- Fuel Tank — 2.5 litres